Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Here is my only complaint about the OnePlus X!

My smartphone is a OnePlus X, which I purchased this Christmas. I love it. Not only was it cheap, but it also offered all the features I wanted. It's fast, stylish and easy-to-use, but there is one very annoying bug. 90 percent of the time, when I start a YouTube video the video stutters, then freezes completely, while the audio is still going. The problem is not with the YouTube app, the problem also appears in Twitter's built-in video player. The source of the problem can't be hardware either, because my Nexus 7 from 2013 doesn't have this problem.

While this is the only issue I encountered, with the OnePlus X so far, it's a very annoying one. It's not a hardware issue, so it can be solved with an over-the-air update. OnePlus, please fix this. This bug makes an otherwise perfect phone a frustrating experience.